Søket fant 3 resultat in 0.053 sekundar.
Read the article and answer the questions:
- Which countries top the list of child marriages?
- Are child marriages legal in India?
- Why do families marry their daughters at such young age?
- What do young brides say about their life?
tatbe - 11.08.2014 - 10:24
Pupils improve different basic skills: reading, writing, speaking and IT literacy.
Pupils collect information on child labour in the past and then they step into the shoes of a child from Victorian Britain and write a letter to a friend.
tatbe - 11.11.2014 - 11:02
The set of activities helps improve basic skills: listening, writing, talking
1. Collect information from different sources online (listening and reading)
2. Swap information with mates (group activity)
3. Write a speech.
4. Peer editing
tatbe - 20.11.2014 - 18:27